Do you want to be the next Michael Waltrip Racing Fantern? We want you to come to the track on race day with our team to capture all of the behind-the-scenes action that takes place in preparation for the Sprint Cup Race. This is the ultimate fan internship experience… without actually being hired.
Here are the details:
Fantern will get the opportunity to be an “intern” on race day with MWR, including but not limited to, helping the pit crews with daily set-up activities, attending appearances with our drivers and getting full access to the pit and garage areas.
- Fantern will be given a hot pass to be able to enter the pit/garage areas
o MWR will share Fantern’s experience through MWR social media channels and website
- Fantern will be responsible for their own travel to and from the race
o MWR will provide food and beverage while at the track
Apply to be an MWR Fantern:
- Create a video or write in your submission telling us why you want and deserve to be a Fantern
o All submissions will need to include full name, contact number, social media information and must be submitted to: email@example.com
You can choose which race you would like to be a Fantern at and submit your video/ letter during the appropriate time period:
February 10- February 17: Phoenix, Vegas, Bristol, Auto Club
February 18- March 11: Martinsville, Texas, Darlington, Richmond
March 25- April 15: Talladega, Kansas, Charlotte (All-Star), Charlotte (Coke 600)
April 22- May 13: Dover, Pocono, Michigan, Sonoma
May 20- June 10: Kentucky, Daytona, New Hampshire, Indianapolis
June 24- July 15: Pocono, Watkins Glen, Michigan, Bristol
- July 22- August 12: Atlanta, Richmond, Chicago, New Hampshire
- August 26- September 9: Dover, Kansas, Charlotte, Talladega
- Sept. 12 – October 7 : Martinsville, Texas, Phoenix, Homestead
You must be 18 years of age or older! We’re excited to have you as our Fantern at Michael Waltrip Racing!